The Archives & Records Association both holds and participates in many events throughout the year. Below you will see our complete programme of regional and themed training events with booking details
PDP News: Professional development webinars: Dates for your diary
Despite its challenges, 2020 proved to be a record year for ARA professional registration. New enrolments onto our Professional Development Programme increased by 8%, and we saw a 50% increase in the number of enrolled members working on their Registered Membership application.
There are good reasons for this. The COVID-19 pandemic reduced the amount of time many spent commuting, freeing up capacity to invest in career development. But we know some members are also looking ahead. The economy has yet to realise the true economic cost of the pandemic. This may make the UK and Irish job market more competitive, and perhaps more uncertain.
So, reflecting our commitment to supporting our members' careers, we're kicking off 2021 with a new series of professional development webinars, building on the success of the 2020 Wednesday webinars. Whether you're looking to take your career to the next level, thinking about your own CPD, or want to know more about how ARA can support the professional development of your staff and volunteers, we've something to offer.
• Webinar 1: Develop your career with the ARA. Wednesday 27th January at 1- 1.15pm
• Webinar 2: Explaining the competency framework. Wednesday 24th February at 1-1.20pm
• Webinar 3: Foundation Membership of the ARA. Wednesday 24th March at 1- 1.20pm
• Webinar 4: Registered Membership of the ARA. Wednesday 21st April 2021 at 1- 1.20pm
• Webinar 5: Fellow of the ARA. Wednesday 19th May at 1-1.20pm
• Webinar 6: CPD Review. Wednesday 23rd June at 1-1.20pm
• Webinar 7: Top tips when applying for professional registration. Wednesday 23rd June at 1-1.15pm
Attendees are welcome to email questions in advance to email@example.com.
More webinar dates will be released soon. If you have any topic suggestions for future webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & TimeApr 21 2021 at 01:00 PM - Apr 21 2021 at 01:15 PM
Location & full addressNot applicable - webinar
Event AdminsLorraine Logan