ARA TOGETHER SUPPORT HUB
As COVID-19 continues, we at the ARA want to do all we can to support our members and the archives and record-keeping sector as a whole.
This pandemic is presenting all of us with many challenges – from concerns about jobs and careers and the implications of running and managing collections during this period, to the health and wellbeing of staff and the ability to adapt to change at a pace. We are all facing unprecedented times that will undoubtedly put us under additional pressure over the weeks and months ahead.
But we’re here to help.
Welcome to ARA Together – your support hub throughout COVID-19 and beyond. This is a place where you can find
- Access to ARA Together’s Online Community
- Content generated from our Online Community
- The ARA’s own news and policies relating to COVID-19
- The latest advice and guidance from the governments and the NHS (UK) and HSE (Ireland)
- Support and practical help from the heritage sector
- Tips for staying engaged with your own professional development
- Other Learning and CPD opportunities to explore
- Support relating to health and wellbeing
The aim of this support hub is to signpost you, our valued members, to a wide range of reliable online resources that we believe will provide you with valuable information and guidance throughout this period. Each section is dedicated to a particular area of guidance, so please feel free to access the information that is most relevant to you.
These web pages will be updated regularly so do return to them from time to time as you’ll find the latest governmental guidance and advice from the various governments, the NHS (UK), HSE (Ireland) and other relevant bodies.