Section for Business Records
Welcome to the Section for Business Records
The Section for Business Records Section aims to:
- Be the professional body of choice for archivists and records managers working with business records.
- Provide a focused and informed group to represent the interests of business records within the ARA for all archivists and records managers working with business archives.
- Act as a forum for advice, support and the promotion of best practice in the field of business records for individual members and the ARA as a whole.
- For the latest news, follow us on Twitter (@ARABusinessrec), have a read of our blog, or take a look at our Events page.
- The latest ARC magazine issue on Business Records is available to download.
- Online Summer Seminar on 4 June 2020
Join the ARA's Section for Business Records for our AGM and Summer Seminar on 4 June 2020, online for the first time! This year's theme is ‘Building Resilience’ and features a discussion of the process that led to the rescue of the Thomas Cook archives with Richard Wiltshire, Jenny Moran and Robin Jenkins, followed by workshop run by Steve Wood on how to build personal and organisational resilience. Register to attend via Eventbrite and a link to a Zoom webinar will be sent out closer to the event. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/summer-seminar-2020-building-resilience-in-business-archives-tickets-105531822522
Join this Section
Download our leaflet:
Let us have your feedback