Welcome to ARA West Midlands.
This region covers Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, the West Midlands and Worcestershire.
In the following pages you can find details of:
- your regional representatives and who to contact for help
- news, activities, training and events in your area
Our Aims & Objectives:
- To increase attendance at regional meetings
Give advance notice of the meetings and vary the times to enable attendance
- To increase the training element at regional meetings
Hold one training event each year
- To contribute to the work of the Association at a national level
Attendance by regional officers at an annual event for officers
- To communicate the work and strategies of the Association at a national level to members of the region
- To hold four regional meetings per year
- To encourage awareness of developments within each of the offices in the region
By holding meetings at a variety of venues and at different times
- To promote the development of the new regional agency for archives, libraries & museums
Election of chairman of the region to regional Forum
If you wish to engage with us or find others working in Archives or Record Managers in your area why not log on to the ARA Community area, build your profile and start discussing!