Welcome to ARA Wales.
This region covers all of Wales.
In the following pages you can find details of:
- Your regional representatives and who to contact for help
- Our current Aims and Objectives
- News, activities, training and events in your area
- Minutes of the Regional meetings
If you wish to engage with us or find others working in Archives or Record Managers in your area why not log on to the ARA Community area, build your profile and start discussing!
Reflecting the wider aims of the ARA, we aim to:
- Promote, advocate and support the Archives, Conservation and Records Management professions in Wales.
- Encourage members’ continuing professional and educational development.
- Contribute to the development of archives and records policy in Wales.
- Raise awareness of relevant issues relating to Wales within the wider Association.