Section for Records Management
Welcome to the Section for Records Management.
We are dedicated to helping members and other individuals who are involved with or are concerned about Records Management.
Our aims are the following:
- to provide a forum, to assist in the exchange of information and facilitate contacts between members of the Association with a special interest in records management
- to advise on training matters and provide support at events
- to monitor developments elsewhere and to co-operate with other organisations with similar aims
- to promote records management and to undertake outreach work to those outside the Association who are responsible for records management
In the following pages you will find details of:
- the section representatives and who to contact for help.
- the section news, activities, training and events
- minutes of section meetings
- supporting resources
Would you like to find out more or join this Section?
If you have a general enquiry or would like to join this Section then please contact us.
There are a number of vacancies on the committee, if you are interested in finding out more please contact us
Please get involved!
If you wish to engage with us or find others working in Archives or Record Managers working in your Section or Region take a look at our ARA Community area, build your profile and start discussing!
Last Updated (Thursday, 16 May 2013 09:07) Friday, 26 November 2010 16:00