Section for Business Records
Welcome to the Section for Business Records
The Section for Business Records Section aims:
- To be the professional body of choice for archivists and records managers working with business records.
- To provide a focused and informed group to represent the interests of business records within the Association.
- To act as a forum for advice, support and the promotion of best practice in the field of business records for individual members and the Association as a whole.
The Section for Business Records provides a focused and informed group to represent the interests of business records within the ARA for all archivists and records managers working with business archives.
Download our leaflet.
- For the latest news, follow us on Twitter (@ARABusinessrec).
- Our AGBM will be held on Wednesday 5 June at 2pm. It will be followed by a free training session on: 'The newly-launched Archive Service Accreditation Scheme - how can it be of benefit to business archive?' View programme and our events page for more details.
- 'Foreign Financial Institutions and National Finance System': the European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH) 2013 conference will be held on 7-8 June in Warsaw. More information at EABH website.
- 'Ready or Not? Enhancing Digital Resources Management', the International School for Senior Archivists organised by EABH, 23-27 June, Venice. Full programme available from the EABH website.
- Our last Committee meeting was held on Tuesday 9 April.
- The latest ARC magazine issue on business records is now available online.
Minutes of Meetings
Join this Section
Let us have your feedback
Last Updated (Thursday, 09 May 2013 10:15) Friday, 26 November 2010 16:00