- About me
- Currently the Archives and Local Studies Manager for Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council, I've been in Barnsley since 2007. It follows five years working at Derbyshire Record Office in Matlock. I completed the registration process in 2005.
- South Yorkshire
- City / Town
- United Kingdom
- Profile Video
- My Profile Video
- Member since
- Thursday, 03 February 2011 09:20
- Last online
- 2 years ago
- Profile views
- 1553 views
- The ARA Northern Region Conference and AGM : York : 28 June 2013 Archives are collections of stories. Some stories are easy to handle. The inspiring s ...
262 days ago
Lizzy Baker added a new bulletin, ‘Takin' care of business’: Archives and records of business
357 days ago
Lizzy Baker added a new event ‘Takin' care of business’: Archives and records of business
- Business records form a core part of many an archive service. However, sometimes they are sadly, an unlovely part. Unfathomable ledgers. Accounts that ...
357 days ago
Lizzy Baker added a new group event What's that stuff?: Joint working for Archive and Museums professionals
- A one day event for Archivists and museum curators looking at: Archives in Museum collections Museums objects in Archive collections. Joint worki ...
492 days ago