Become a member of the ARA and be a part of the leading community of archiveand record keeping experts in the UK & Ireland. The benefits of membershipare multiple and joining is simple.
The ARA is the lead body representing the archives and record keeping community.
Becoming a member means that you get to know about the latest job opportunities; access a variety of training, professional development and networking opportunities, and utilise the new ARA online community advanced features where you can develop ideas and plan projects and programmes via private groups.
Take a look through the list of benefits available to you once you have signed up to become a part of the ARA community:
The Benefits of Membership include:
- The ARA’s monthly ARC magazine containing up to date reports on professional matters, articles on conservation, records management, specialist repositories, education and training, a variety of archives and upcoming events
- The Journal for in depth coverage of professional issues and reviews of recent publications
- Latest employment opportunities via ARC Recruitment
- A range of publications with member discount
- Best Practice Guidelines provided free of charge to all members
- Free membership of your regional group and one of the Sections
- Discounted Training
- Use of member only web resources, including online discussion/planning tools
- Bursaries to attend International Conferences
- Bursaries to attend national training events in the UK and Ireland
- Nationally recognised training- The ARA Registration Scheme and the Conservation Training Scheme
Why not join today and starting reaping the value of a package available to you.
Please take a look at the membership categories to discover the best package to suit you
Last Updated (Thursday, 27 January 2011 22:05) Wednesday, 28 July 2010 11:25