About this site
This page is to inform you of our commitment to accessibility and usability to all, the copyright and disclaimer of the site, and about the background to the site.
Change Text Font Size
To increase the text size:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Firefox: View > Text size
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)
Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key.
The Archives and Records Association is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience regardless of ability or browsing technology, including those who have visual, hearing, motor and cognitive impairments.
We actively work to improve the accessibility and usability of our website. We aim to achieve and maintain overall compliance with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Priority 2 (AA) guidelines. Conformance to these guidelines helps to make the Web more accessible to users with disabilities and benefits all users. Ways in which this site helps you, the site user:
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the options in your browser (see above).
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A style sheet is used on our website.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
The Archives and Records Association takes no responsibility for the content and availability of linked web sites which we do not manage. Links are provided for information only and are not intended as an endorsement.
If you have any questions relating to the web site please contact us.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 30 November 1999 00:00) Thursday, 07 June 2012 08:54