Section for Preservation and Conservation
Welcome to the Preservation and Conservation Section
The group's aims are:
To promote information exchange and contact between members with an interest in preservation and conservation.
To participate in the development and delivery of training in the field and to provide support to members with training events.
- To encourage research within the practice of archive conservation, the nature of archival materials and the causes of their deterioration.
- To monitor developments in the field and to co-operate with other organisations with similar aims.
In the following pages you will find details of:
- the section representatives and who to contact for help.
- the section news, activities, training and events
- minutes of section meetings
- supporting resources
- ArchI’ve Preserved and Conserved campaign and supporting resources
ARC Magazine - Preservation and Conservation Issues
(There is no 2013 Edition)
Would you like to find out more or join this Section?
If you have a general enquiry or would like to join this Section then please contact us.
Please get involved!
If you wish to engage with us or find others working in Archives, Conservation or Record Managers working in your Section or Region take a look at our ARA Community area, build your profile and start discussing!