About me“I am Professional Conservator, with experience in museums, galleries, private collections and archives. Manager and owner of Twelve Quarters Studios: conservation consortium. Strong skills in project management, interdisciplinary tasking, and communication”.
• Excellent hand skills covering a variety of disciplines.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines safely and efficiently.
• Flexibility of approach to meet client needs.
• Team leader with great interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic trainer.
• Enthusiasm towards conservation ethics.
• Varied experience of computerised collections management systems.
• Dedication to continued professional development.
I started my museum career in Shropshire, working for Ironbridge Gorge Museums as an administrator and then as a finance of
City / TownTelford
College / UniversityUniversity of the Arts London