Section for Records Management and Information Governance
Welcome to the Section for Records Management and Information Governance.
We are dedicated to helping members and other individuals who are involved with or are concerned about Records Management.
Our aims are the following:
- to provide a forum, to assist in the exchange of information and facilitate contacts between members of the Association with a special interest in records management
- to advise on training matters and provide support at events
- to monitor developments elsewhere and to co-operate with other organisations with similar aims
- to promote records management and to undertake outreach work to those outside the Association who are responsible for records management
Following our Don't Risk It! Know Your Records campaign here.
In the following pages you will find details of:
- section representatives and who to contact for help.
- section news, activities, training and events
- supporting resources
Would you like to find out more or join this Section?
If you have a general enquiry or would like to join this Section then please contact us.
Please get involved!
If you wish to engage with us or find others working in Archives or Record Managers working in your Section or Region take a look at our ARA Community area, build your profile and start discussing!
Minutes of meetings prior to 2014 have been archived